
LC and I decided to transfer from The Academy of Art University to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. We ended up getting an apartment together! She was previously on the show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and they are giving her her own spin-off and they are naming it The Hills. I was invited to star in it with her and I am super excited to be on TV!!! Hopefully this will make me a star, or at least get me enough money to get some plastic surgery which I have been considering lately.. all my friends and family tell me I am beautiful the way I am but I don't believe them. When I look in the mirror I see so many flaws and wish I could be as beautiful as my friends. Who knows, but I am looking into surgery. But the show should be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see myself on TV!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment